PayPal is an online e-payment service that allows customers and businesses to buy, sell and transfer money in a convenient and secure way. If you do not have a PayPal account, you may visit PayPal's webpage for more information on how to sign up for a PayPal account. Link: https://www.paypal.com/sg/webapps/mpp/home
Articles in this section
- Can I change my reward type after I have submitted a claim?
- Can I change the payment details of my reward claim after I submitted a claim request?
- What is PayNow?
- How do I register for PayNow?
- I have not received my PayNow reward.
- What is GrabPay?
- What is PayPal and how do I register for it?
- I have not received my PayPal reward.
- Why is there a transfer fee that is deducted from my PayPal claim?
- I have not received the voucher I claimed.